The opportunity you’ve been waiting for! Snapcell is looking for professional and individual to join us in supporting our Business Development Executives Previous “Business Development Center” BDC, customer service, telemarketing or internet sales experience helpful, however formal training is provided.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieving daily-weekly and monthly goals and objectives
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify needs
- Making 100-120 outbound calls per day
- Initiating and Responding to customers with 40-60 emails per day
- Reach goals and produce quality appointments
- Working in a computer-based management tool
- Setting a volume of appointments daily
- Following up with customer vehicle inquiries efficiently to maximize opportunities
- Effective working as part of a team
- Competitive pay plan includes salary plus bonuses. Opportunity for promotion and advancement
- Prior sales, call center, or BDC experience
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Strong computer and phone skills (CRM, Reports, Internet, MS Outlook, etc.)
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude!
Our Employee Benefits Include:
Paid training and development
Job Type: Full-time
All Applications kept in the strictest confidence.
|Positions Available||All States|